Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WONDERFUL SNOW 2010!!!
I love the snow. I love that it has snowed every day and thankful they have kept the roads decent to drive on. (may have to go slow but you can go) Ryan has had a runny nose and cough a little but I said we haven't had good snows like this in a few years and we're playing in it. I said I would end up taking him to the doctor anything probably so we are having fun. He liked it. He threw snow balls at me and at Daddy but was ready to go in when Momma hit him with one on the head and part of it went in his face. That was it. It was over!!!! He was so cute!!!! It was so much fun!!!


1 comment:

Samantha said...

I think the snow is so pretty, but when you live out in the boonies like me the roads take forever to be able to drive on and I am stir crazy! We have had fun playing in it, but over it now. Ryan is getting so big!